Saturday, October 10, 2009

been writing since my teens, and got my start writing fanfiction for Star Wars and TransFormers.

Since then, I've moved to serious writing in the science fiction and fantasy genres. My tastes tend towards the space opera styles of Babylon 5 and Star Wars.

My books are available online in both the Renaissance Ebooks, and Sony Stores

I also offer other volumes through my own online store at Lulu.

When I'm not chained to my computer writing as fast as the voices in my head keep speaking, I help my partner build handcrafted rocking chairs. All right, I don't build them--though I do paint or stain sometimes--but I do make quilts and tote bags as well as handling the administrative portion of the business. Please visit and let us Rock Your World!

No comments:

Post a Comment